Around the World Without Forgetting Your Skin
To those of you who have decided to do a Phileas Fogg, we salute you! Travel is one of the great pleasures of life and the build-up starts well before the departure date, because you enjoy it from the time you decide on a destination and start preparing for the trip. It also provides unique experiences you couldn't get any other way. Memories from your travels are often etched in your mind forever.
However, it doesn’t matter whether you have 80 days for your trip around the world or just a few. However long your holiday, your skin shouldn’t notice it. So here's a list of your basic MartiDerm products:
- Cleanser: in the format you like most. Micellar water (Micellar 3 in 1 Cleansing Solution (75 ml or 300 ml), Micellar Cleansing Gel or Micellar Cleansing Oil.
- Eye contour. Eye Correct is an eye contour formula that visibly reduces, conceals and relaxes under-eye puffiness and dark circles. It comes in two complementary packs: Eye Correct Day, with colour for brighter-looking eyes; and Eye Correct Night, with a refreshing effect to get more rested-looking eyes.
- UV sunscreen for face and body. The best is one that not only protects you from sun and pollution but also prevents and reduces skin hyperpigmentations. At MartiDerm we have an extremely broad product range so you can find the sunscreen that best meets your tastes and skin.
- Facial night product. Whether a cream (Epigence 145 Sleeping Cream) or serum (Night Renew Serum), you need something that moisturises and pampers your skin while you sleep.
Rounding off our list of basics is a supplement. You know the impact that flying can have on your body: bloating, retaining fluid... Pack some Legvass Capsules in your toilet bag: a food supplement that helps improve blood circulation and other circulatory disorders caused by fluid retention (cellulite, dark circles, etc.). It works on the whole of the body and reduces other ailments like heavy legs.
Finally, it's time to pack. Don't forget:
- Airport rules. If you have to check in, pack your beauty products away in your suitcase.
- If you want to carry them in your hand language, make sure to follow the protocol strictly unless you want to have to throw them in the bin! Ouch, that can hurt as much as missing your flight!
Airport operators remind us that you can only carry liquids in your hand luggage in the following cases:
- In individual packs of no more than 100 ml placed inside a resealable transparent plastic bag with a capacity of no more than 1 litre (a bag measuring approximately 20 x 20 cm). You can only take one bag per passenger (including children) onboard.
As you can see, it’s all a matter of organisation, measurements and proportion. So, now we're clear about luggage. All that remains is getting to know the destination!